Inhipraz® Delayed release capsule 30 mg, each delayed release capsule contains : Lansoprazole pellets equivalent to Lansoprazole 30 mg.
Inhipraz® contains Lansoprazole as active ingredient available in delayed release capsule 30 mg.
- Duodenal ulcer.
- Benign gastric reflux.
- Reflux esophagitis.
- Treatment of gastric ulcers due to NSAID use.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
- Duodenal ulcer and reflux esophagitis : 30 mg once daily for 4 weeks.
- Benign gastric reflux : 30 mg once daily for 8 weeks.
- Treatment of gastric ulcers due to the use of NSAID : 30 mg once daily for 8 weeks.
- Elderly : No dosage adjustment necessary. Normal dosage can be administered.
- Liver and kidney impairment : Inhipraz® delayed release capsule basically metabolized by the liver. Clinical research in liver impairment patient showed that Lansoprazole metabolism prolonged in 30 mg once daily dose in liver impairment patient. Therefore it is recommended dose adjustment for severe liver disease individual dose 15 or 30 mg once daily. Patient should be well monitored and dosage should not more than 30 mg daily.
- No necessary dosage modification in mild to moderate liver disease or kidney disfunction.
Lansoprazole should be taken once daily to achieve the optimal acid inhibitory effect, promote rapid healing and symptom relief. Lansoprazole should be administered in the morning before meal, the delayed release capsule should be swallowed whole, do not crush or chew. Long-term treatment with Lansoprazole is not recommended.
There are no reports of overdose, however administration dose of Lansoprazole up to 120 mg a day without any significant adverse effects. In the event of overdosage, symptomatic and supportive treatment should be initiated.
Patients with known hypersensitivity to the component of drug.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- In common with other anti-ulcer therapies, the possibility of malignancy should be excluded when gastric ulcer is suspected, as symptoms may be alleviated and diagnosis delayed.
- Caution in patients with severe liver dysfunction. Patients should be well monitored and the dose should not exceed 30 mg daily.
- Treatment with acid secretion inhibitors may potentially lead to slightly increase the risk of gastrointestinal infections such as Salmonella and Campylobacter.
- Lansoprazole usage should be avoided in pregnant women. The use of Lansoprazole during breastfeeding should be avoided, unless considered essential.
Inhipraz® Delayed release capsule 30 mg Box, 1 strip @ 10 delayed release capsules
Reg. No. DKL0102331603B1
STORE BELOW 25oC AND DRY PLACE, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia