Sidiadryl® Expectorant Syrup, each 5 ml (a measurement spoonful) contains :
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
Ammonium chloride 125 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl is a potent antihistamine agent, which possesses an antitussive action by its sedative effect. Sidiadryl® Expectorant Syrup combines the sedative and antihistamine properties of Diphenhydramine HCl with Ammonium chloride which works as an expectorant (diluents of sputum).
Reduce and relieve cough with phlegm accompanied allergies.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
- Adult : 2 measurement spoonfuls (10 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children (6 – 12 years old) : 1 measurement spoonful (5 ml) 3 times daily.
Dry mouth, dilated pupils, flushing, central nervous system depression.
- Should not be given in patients with impaired liver and kidney function.
- Hypersensitive patients.
- A newborn and premature babies.
- Run the machine.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- While taking this medication should not drive a motor vehicle and operate machinery.
- Caution use in patients with epilepsy, prostatin, glaucoma and heart disease.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old unless prescribed by the physician.
- Be careful when administered to patients with lower respiratory tract disorders (such as asthma).
DRUGS INTERACTIONS :
- Do not be given concomitantly with tranquilizers or sedative hypnotics because it can cause potentiation effect.
- When given concomitantly with antidepressants type MAO inhibitors may prolong anticholinergic effects of Diphenhydramine.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
May cause drowsiness, lethargy, hypotension, blurred vision, tinnitus, anorexia, urinary retention, dry mouth, gastrointestinal disorders, allergic skin reactions, dizziness, difficulty sleeping.
Sidiadryl® Expectorant Syrup Box, 1 bottle @ 100 ml
Reg. No. DTL7802341637A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia