Rematof® Injection 100 mg/2 ml, each ml contains : Ketoprofen lysine equivalent to Ketoprofen 50 mg.
Rematof® containing Ketoprofen lysine (equivalent to Ketoprofen) as active ingredient is available in injection 100 mg/2 ml.
- Chronic inflammatory rheumatoid.
- Rheumatoid ligaments.
- Gout attack or chondrocalcinosis.
- Acute arthritis and polyarthritis.
- Sciatica and low back pain.
- Congestive exacerbation in osteoarthritis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
- Dose : 1 – 2 ampoules (100 – 200 mg) daily.
- Duration of treatment : 2 – 3 days (if necessary, can be continued giving Ketoprofen orally).
- Frequency of administration : Daily dosage should be divided into 2 injections.
- Method of administration : By IM, the upper outer quadrant of the buttocks slowly and deeply.
- Hypersensitivity to Ketoprofen, Acetosal and other NSAIDs.
- Patients with gastric ulcer or acute inflammatory diseases in gastrointestinal tract.
- Impaired renal and liver function are severe.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Beware when given in patients with gastric hyperacidity.
- The use in pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
- Beware in patients with impaired renal function.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
- Concomitant use with Warfarin, Sulfonylurea or Hydantoin may extend prothrombin time and gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Concomitant use with Methotrexate was reported cause dangerous interactions, possibly by inhibiting tubular secretion from Methotrexate.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspepsia, constipation, dizziness, headache, peptic ulcer, perforation hemorrhage, rash, impaired renal and liver function, abdominal pain, mild confusion, vertigo edema, insomnia.
- Hematology reactions : Thrombocytopenia.
- Bronchospasmus and anaphylaxis rarely occur.
Rematof® Injection 100 mg/2 ml Box, 5 ampoules @ 2 ml Reg. No. DKL0102331443A1
STORE BELOW 25°C AND DRY PLACE, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia