Omberzol® Delayed release capsule 20 mg, each delayed release capsule contains : Omeprazole pellet equivalent to Omeprazole 20 mg.
Omberzol® containing Omeprazole pellet (equivalent to Omeprazole) is available in 20 mg delayed release capsule.
- Short-term treatment of duodenal ulcers and unresponsive to H2 receptor antagonists drugs.
- Short-term treatment of peptic ulcers.
- Treatment of erosive/ulcerative reflux esophagitis who has been diagnosed by endoscopy.
- Long-term treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
The recommended dose : 20 mg or 40 mg once daily swallowed whole with water.
- In patients with duodenal ulcer symptoms : Treatment and recovery takes place in 2 weeks. For patients who have not recovered in initial treatment phase, usually require a period of 2 weeks of treatment again.
- In patients with peptic ulcers or erosive/ulcerative reflux esophagitis symptoms : Treatment and recovery takes 4 weeks for patients who do not recover it takes about 4 weeks.
- In patients who are refractory with other treatments, required 40 mg once daily and usually cure can be achieved within 4 weeks (for patients with duodenal ulcer) or 8 weeks (for patients with gastric ulcers or erosive/ulcerative reflux esophagitis).
- In patients with Zollinger – Ellison syndrome :
- Initial dose : 20 – 160 mg once daily, the dose should be adjusted for each patient and treatment should only be given during clinically indicated. For more doses of 80 mg a day, the dose should be divided twice daily.
- Omeprazole delayed release capsule should be taken before meals.
- The delayed release capsule should not be opened, chewed or crushed and should be swallowed whole.
Patients with impaired liver and renal function : There is no specific dose.
Elderly patients : No dose adjustment is necessary for elderly people.
Children : There is no experience the use of Omeprazole for children.
Patients who are hypersensitive to Omeprazole.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- In long term use of Omeprazole should be aware hipoklorida and hipergastrinemia sustained effect.
- For dose more than 80 mg a day, the dose should be divided twice daily.
- Omeprazole should not be administered during the period of pregnancy and lactation except if the use is considered to be important.
Omberzol® Delayed release capsule 20 mg Box, 10 strips @ 10 delayed release capsules
Reg. No. DKL9902329303A1
STORE BELOW 25°C AND DRY PLACE, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia