Flukid® Syrup, each 5 ml (1 measurement spoonful) contains :
Flukid® Syrup is indicated to relieve sneezing and nasal congestion due to common cold.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
- Adult and children ≥ 12 years : 2 measurement spoonfuls, 3 times daily.
- Children 6 – 12 years : 1 measurement spoonful, 3 times daily.
- Children below 6 years : According to doctor’s prescription.
Most common symptoms occur is sedation and in children ataxia and agitation, nausea, dizziness, vomiting and tachycardia may also occur. The treatment should be symptomatically.
- See BOX WARNING.
- Hypersensitive to any components of the drug.
- Patients with cardiac disorder and diabetes mellitus.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- See BOX WARNING.
- Use with caution in patients with renal and hepatic function impairment, glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, hyperthyroidism, urine retention.
- It is not recommended in children under 2 years, pregnant and lactating women, unless advised by the doctor.
- During use this drug do not drive or operate machinery.
- Use with caution in concomitant administration with other central nervous system drugs.
- Products not be used in children aged < 6 years.
- May cause drowsiness.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
- Concomitant use with MAO inhibitors is contraindicated. Concomitant use may prolong and increase Pseudoephedrine HCl effect in cardiac stimulation and vasopressor, lead to hypertension crisis and/or hyperpyrexia crisis. Such interaction maybe continue until 2 weeks following MAO inhibitors usage.
- Pseudoephedrine HCl may decrease the effect of some compounds/antihypertensive drugs (Guanethidine and its derivative).
- Pseudoephedrine HCl is able to interact with halogenated anaesthetic drugs.
- The effect of centrally medication (sympathomimetic, antidepressant) may be potentiated by Pseudoephedrine HCl or Chlorpheniramine maleate.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Chlorpheniramine maleate may cause drowsiness and dry mouth.
- Pseudoephedrine HCl may cause dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, sweating, thirsty, tachycardia, precordial pain, palpitations, urine retention, muscle weakness and tremor, nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, hypertension, dry mouth, mydriasis and gastric disorders. Ventricular arrhythmias may occur. In prostatic hypertrophy patients, may lead to difficulty in micturition.
Flukid® Syrup Box, bottle @ 60 ml Reg. No. DTL1602351137A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia