Erdostein Dry syrup, each 5 ml contains : Erdosteine 175 mg.
Erdostein contains Erdosteine as an active ingredient is available in dry syrup.
Mucolytic, fluidifying agent in acute and chronic airways affections.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Children 15 – 19 kg : 5 ml, 2 times a day.
Children 20 – 30 kg : 5 ml, 3 times a day.
Children > 30 kg and adults : 10 ml, 2 times a day.
Prepare suspension at time of dispensing by adding 42 ml of water. Once reconstituted, the suspension must be used within 7 days.
- Known individual hypersensitivity to the product.
- In patients suffering from hepatic cirrhosis and deficiency of the cystathionine-synthetase enzyme.
- Phenylketonuria, due to the presence of Aspartame, only for the granulate in suspension.
- In patients with severe renal failure (creatinine clearance < 25 ml/minute).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- The product in granulates (suspension) contains sucrose, keep this into consideration in case of diabetes or low-calorie diets.
- Pregnancy and lactation : Safety of Erdosteine in pregnancy has not been established and therefore as with all new drugs, its use is not recommended, also during lactation its use is not recommended.
- Effects on ability to drive and use machines. No effects have been reported.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
No harmful interaction have been observed with other medicaments and the drug can be administered together with antibiotics, bronchodilators (Theophylline, β2-mimetics, cough sedatives, etc).
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
No gastrointestinal nor systemic side effects due to the drugs have been observed. If undesirable effects occurred, should be informed to the physician.
Erdostein® Dry syrup Box, 1 bottle @ 60 ml No. Reg. GKL2002362238A1
STORE BELOW 30°C, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia