Diphenhydramine HCl Injection 10 mg/ml, each ml contains : Diphenhydramine HCl 10 mg.
Diphenhydramine HCl contains Diphenhydramine HCl as its active ingredients, available as injection 10 mg/ml.
- For allergic reaction in blood or plasma.
- Anaphylaxis : As supporting therapy Epinephrine.
- For uncomplicated allergic condition.
Motion sickness : For active treatment of motion sickness.
Antiparkinson : In the elderly who are unable to tolerate more potent agents, mild cases of parkinsonism in other age groups and in other cases of parkinsonism in combination with centrally acting anticholinergic agents.
It is used if oral therapy is not allowed.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
- Adults : 10 – 50 daily, if needed can increased to 100 mg daily, maximum 400 mg daily.
- Children : 5 mg/kgBW or 150 mg/m2 daily in 4 divided dosage, maximum 300 mg daily.
- Neonates and premature infants.
- Nursing mothers.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to this drug or other antihistamines of similar chemical structure.
- The use as local anesthetic because the effect of necrosis.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Caution in patients with history of : Epilepsy, increased intraocular pressure (glaucoma), bronchial asthma, symptomatic prostatic hypertrophy, urine retention, impaired liver function.
- During take this medicine must not drive vehicle or does not work that requires full concentration.
- Caution use in pregnant woman and lactating.
- Not recommended for use in children ˂ 6 years.
- Do not use if sediment is occurred or discoloration solution injection.
DRUGS INTERACTIONS :
- Administration Diphenhydramine with alcohol and central nervous system depressants (hypnotics, sedatives, tranquilizers) will provide addictive effects.
- Antidepressant MAO inhibitors prolonged anticholinergic effects of Diphenhydramine if it is used together.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- General : Urticaria, rash, anaphylactic shock, photosensitivity, excessive sweating, dryness of mouth.
- Cardiovascular system : Hypotension, headache, palpitations, tachycardia.
- Central nervous system : Sedation, excitation, tremor, blurred vision.
- Gastrointestinal system : Epigastric distress, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
- Genitourinary system : Urinary retention.
Diphenhydramine HCl Injection 10 mg/ml Box, 100 ampoules @ 1 ml
Reg. No. GKL1502350943A2
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT AND FREEZING
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia