Dilatamol® Tablet 2 mg, each tablet contains : Salbutamol sulfate equivalent to Salbutamol 2 mg.
Dilatamol® contains Salbutamol sulfate (equivalent to Salbutamol) as active ingredients, is available as tablet 2 mg.
Bronchospasm in all types of bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Adults (> 12 years) : 1 – 2 tablets, 3 – 4 times daily.
Dose can be increased gradually.
For elderly can be given lower initial dose.
Children, 2 – 6 years : ½ – 1 tablet, 3 – 4 times daily.
6 – 12 years : 1 tablet, 3 – 4 times daily.
- The signs of overdosage are tremor and tachycardia. Giving an alpha-adrenergic blocker by intravenous injection and beta-blocking agent orally in asmaticus case due to bronchoconstriction risk.
Patients who are hypersensitive to this drug.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Should be administered cautiously to patients with thyrotoxicosis, hypertension, cardiovascular disorders, hyperthyroid and diabetes mellitus.
- Although there is no teratogenesis evidence advisable, Salbutamol usage during first trimester of pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Use with caution in lactating women because it may be excreted in breast milk.
- Use with caution in children under 2 years because its safety is unknown clearly.
- Intravenous administration in diabetic patients, blood glucose level should be monitored.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
- Salbutamol effects inhibited by beta-2 antagonist.
- Concomitantly administration with monoamine oxidase can cause severe hypertension.
- Salbutamol and non-selective beta-blockers drugs like Propranolol, can not be given together.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
At recommended dose, no serious adverse effects were found. Administration in high dose may cause a fine tremor of skeletal muscle (usually in hands), palpitation, muscle cramp, tachycardia, headache and feeling of tension. This effects occur in all beta-adrenoreceptor stimulants. Peripheral vasodilatation, nervous, hyperactive, epitaxis (nosebleeds), insomnia.
Dilatamol® Tablet 2 mg Box, 10 strips @ 10 tablets Reg. No. DKL2002361110A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia