Benostamin® Caplet, each caplet contains : Dexamethasone 0.5 mg and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg.
Benostamin® with active ingredients Dexamethasone 0.5 mg and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg is available in caplet.
To overcome cases of allergies where therapy is needed with corticosteroids such as hay fever, severe chronic bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, contact and atopic dermatitis, drug allergies, serum sickness, allergic conjunctivitis, keratitis, non granulomatous iritis and other inflammation in the eye.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Adults and children > 12 years : 1 – 2 caplet, 4 times a day.
Children 6 – 12 years : 1/2 caplet, 3 – 4 times a day.
Take after meals and before going to bed. If condition begins to improve, the dose must be reduced gradually and stop the treatment if conditions permit.
Hypersensitivity, peptic ulcer, osteoporosis, psychosis or severe psychoneurosis, tuberculosis, systemic fungal infections or acute viral infections, especially herpes zoster infection in the eye.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and patient with liver function disorders, hypertension, chronic kidney failure, stress, uremia, glaucoma and prostate hypertrophy.
- While taking this medicine you should not drive a motor vehicle or run a machine.
- Not recommended for use in children under the age of 6 years. Long-term use of corticosteroids in children must be accompanied by careful observation of their growth and development.
- The long-term use can reduce immune system to infection.
- Be careful when used in patients with a specific ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers, heart problems, epilepsy, myasthenia gravis, osteoporosis.
- Be careful when used in patients with diabetes mellitus, because it can increase the risk of gluconeogenesis and reduced sensitivity to insulin.
Benostamin® Caplet Box, 10 strips @ 10 caplets Reg. No. DKL1902359204A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia