Unthecol® Sugar coated tablet, each sugar coated tablet contains :
Hyoscine butylbromide 10 mg
Metamizole sodium monohydrate 250 mg
Unthecol® is available as sugar coated tablet, contains Hyoscine butylbromide and Metamizole sodium monohydrate as its active ingedients.
Unthecol® is indicated to relieve pain caused by smooth muscle contraction which is happened in biliary colic, renal colic and dysmenorrhea.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
1 – 2 sugar coated tablets, if required 3 times daily until the pain is relieved.
- Hypersensitivity or allergic to any component of drug.
- Glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy accompanied by urine retention. Functional gastrointestinal stenosis, megacolon, porphyria, agranulocytosis.
- Three months old infant or body weight < 5 kg.
- Pregnant women, especially at the first 3 months and last 6 weeks.
- Patients with blood pressure < 100 mmHg.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Should not be used in high dose or in long treatment without direction by the physician.
- Should not be used in pregnancy, especially during the first trimester.
- Caution in patients who have had blood formation disorder.
Unthecol® Sugar coated tablet Box, 10 strips @ 10 sugar coated tablets Reg. No. DKL8502309316A1
STORE BELOW 30oC
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia