Stazol® Tablet 100 mg, each tablet contains : Cilostazol 100 mg.
Stazol® with active ingredient Cilostazol is available in 100 mg tablet.
- Treatment of ischemic symptoms, including peptic ulceration, pain and coldness of the extremities, in chronic arterial occlusion.
- Prevention of recurrence of cerebral infarction (excluding cardiogenic cerebral embolism).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
The recommended adult dose of Cilostazol tablet is 100 mg twice daily. The dosage may be adjusted according to the age of the patient and the severity of symptoms.
- Patients with hemorrhage (e.g., hemophilia, increased capillary fragility, intracranial hemorrhage, hemorrhage in the digestive tract, hemorrhage in the urinary tract, hemoptysis and hemorrhage in the vitreous body). (Bleeding tendency may be increased)
- Patients with congestive heart failure. (Condition may be worsened)
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
- Pregnant women or may possibly become pregnant. (See use during pregnancy, delivery or lactation)
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
Careful administration :
- Patients takinganticoagulantdrugs(g., Warfarin), antiplatelet(e.g., Ticlopidine and Acetylsalicylic acid), thrombolytic(e.g., UrokinaseandAlteplase) orprostaglandinE1 or its derivatives (e.g., Alprostadil and Limaprost alfadex).
- Patients during menstruation.
- Patientswithbleedingtendencyandpredisposition to bleeding.
- Patientswith diabetesmellitusorabnormalglucosetolerance.
- Patientswith severe hepaticor renal impairment.
- Patients withsevere hypertensionwithconsistently high blood pressure.
Important precautions :
- Cilostazolshouldnotbe administered topatientswithcerebralinfarctionuntil their condition has stabilized.
- The dosageshould bereducedor the drug discontinuedandappropriatecorrective measurestakenif there isanexcessiveincrease inpulse rateinpatientswithcoronaryarterystenosisduringtreatmentwithCilostazol since increased pulse ratecouldinduceanginapectoris.
Use in elderly :
Elderly patients may be physiologically more sensitive to Cilostazol than younger patients. Decrease the dosage may be necessary in prescribing this drug for elderly patients.
Use during pregnancy, delivery or lactation :
- Cilostazolshould not beused in pregnantwomenorwhomaypossibly become pregnancy.
- Nursing should be suspended during use of the drug by nursing women.
Pediatric use :
The safe use of Cilostazol in infants, premature babies, newborns, sucking infants and children has not been established.
Stazol® Tablet 100 mg Box, 3 blisters @ 10 tablets Reg. No. DKL0402335510A2
STORE BELOW 30oC
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia