Nomesis® Film coated tablet 10 mg, each film coated tablet contains : Domperidone maleate equivalent to Domperidone 10 mg.
Nomesis® contains Domperidone maleate (equivalent to Domperidone) is available in film coated tablet 10 mg and suspension 5 mg/5 ml.
- For acute nausea and vomiting. Not recommended for prevention routinely in vomiting after operation.
- For nausea and vomiting induced by Levodopa and Bromocriptine, Nomesis® should not be use for more than 12 weeks.
- Treatment of functional dyspepsia symptoms. Not recommended for prolonged therapy.
- Not recommended, except for nausea and vomiting in patients on chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Functional dyspepsia :
- Adults and elderly : 1 – 2 tablets, 3 times daily and 1 – 2 tablets once more before retiring depending on clinical response. Do not use exceeding 12 weeks.
- Children : Not recommended.
Nausea and vomiting (include induced by Levodopa and Bromocriptine) :
- Adults (and in the elderly) : 1 – 2 tablets, with interval 4 – 8 hours.
- Children (on chemotherapy and radiotherapy) : 0.2 – 0.4 mg/kgBW daily, with interval 4 – 8 hours.
Nomesis® Film coated tablet should be taken 15 – 30 minutes before meals and before retiring.
- There has been no experience with overdosage of oral Domperidone.
- There is no specific antidote to Domperidone, but in the event of overdosage, gastric lavage may be useful.
- Patient with known hypersensitivity to Domperidone.
- Children (except for preventing nausea and vomiting on chemotherapy and radiotherapy).
- Patient with prolactinoma and pituitary tumor which produce prolactin.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Used with caution in pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Not recommended for long term treatment.
- Used with caution in patients with hepatic and renal impairments.
Nomesis® Film coated tablet 10 mg Box, 3 blisters @ 10 film coated tablets
Reg. No. DKL1102343517A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, protect from light
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia