Mecobalamin Injection 500 mcg/ml, each ml contains : Mecobalamin 500 mcg.
Mecobalamin with Mecobalamin as its active ingredients, available as 500 mcg/ml injection.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
1 ampoule (500 mcg) administered IM or IV 3 times a week.
The dosage should be adjusted according to age and severity of symptoms.
Patients known hypersensitive to this drug.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Mecobalamin injection must be used promptly after the package is opened and care must be taken not expose the ampoules to direct light.
- In intramuscular administration, care should be exercised, as suggested below, to avoid adverse effects on tissues or nerves.
- Repeated injection at the same site should be avoided. Particular care should be exercised when administering this drugs to neonates, premature infants, infants and children.
- The course of nerves should be avoided for the site of injection.
- If the patient complains of pain or if blood reflux occurs when the syringe needle is stuck, withdraw it immediately and try a different site.
- The Mecobalamin injection is a one-point-cut type ampoule. It is recommended that the cut point of the ampoule be wiped clean with an alcohol swab.
- Mecobalamin injection should not be used over a period of months if there is lack of satisfactory clinical response in patients with megaloblastic anemia or with peripheral neuropathies probably due to Vitamin B12 deficiency.
DRUG INTERACTION :
It is not known whether Mecobalamin injection can cause clinically significant interactions with other drugs.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Infrequently, pain and induration at the site of injection and headache, sweating or fever may rarely occur.
Mecobalamin Injection 500 mcg/ml Box, 10 ampoules @ 1 ml
Reg. No. GKL1802358143A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia