Lidocaine HCl Monohydrate Injection 5%, each ml contains : Lidocaine HCl monohydrate equivalent to Lidocaine HCl 50 mg.
Lidocaine HCl Monohydrate containing Lidocaine HCl monohydrate (equivalent to Lidocaine HCl) is available in injection 5%. Lidocaine HCl Monohydrate is a hyperbaric Lidocaine HCl solution in Dextrose 5% for spinal injection.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
1 – 2 ampoules depending on the purposes of usage by physician. The maximum dose is 2 ampoules.
Administration : Intramuscular/subcutan.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Patients with liver damage may recommended using the lowest dose of Lidocaine.
- Drug effects is more closely monitored in renal disorder, since Lidocaine is metabolized through the parts of kidney.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
- Concurrent administration of Lidocaine and other antiarrhythmic drugs may cause combination effect of cardiac depressant.
- Barbiturate drugs may enhance disposition of Lidocaine.
- Diphenylhydantoin and Lidocaine have additive cardiac depressant effects.
- Since Isoproterenol may enhance the hepatic blood flow, it may also enhance disposition of Lidocaine.
- Propranolol may delay disposition of Lidocaine by reducing the hepatic blood flow.
- Precipitation is imminent if 2 mcg/l Lidocaine solution is mixed with 2 g/l Methohexital sodium.
- Crystalline precipitation is also imminent if 2 mcg/l Lidocaine solution is mixed with 4 g/l Sulfadiazine sodium in Dextrose injection solution.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Patients feel dizzy and drowsiness in the use of high doses. This symptom will appear when the use is reduced or stopped.
- Overdosage may cause hypotension, nausea, vomiting, tensed muscle tissue, respiratory or circulatory collapse.
Lidocaine HCl Monohydrate Injection 5% Box, 10 ampoules @ 2 ml
Reg. No. GKL1202345343A1
STORE BELOW 30°C
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia