Kanesol® Cream 2%, each gram contains : Miconazole nitrate 20 mg.
Kanesol® with Miconazole nitrate as active ingredient is available in cream 5 g.
Skin infections caused by dermatophytes or yeasts, other fungi such as :
- Pityriasis versicolor (tinea versicolor)
- Tinea corporis (at the neck/body)
- Tinea cruris (at the crotch)
- Tinea pedis (on the soles of the feet/athlete’s foot)
Because Miconazole has an antibacterial effect against gram-positive bacteria, it can be used in mycosis with secondary bacterial infection.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Apply on lesions 2 times daily, flatten with fingers. The duration of therapy varies between 2 – 6 weeks depends on the place and the severity of the disease. To prevent recurrence, treatment should be continued 10 days after all symptoms have disappeared.
Overuse may cause irritation, which will disappear after discontinuation of therapy. If it is swallowed, do an appropriate gastric emptying.
Hypersensitivity to Miconazole or to any component of the drug.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- If there is sensitivity or irritation reactions, the drug should be discontinued.
- Avoid contact with the eye mucosa.
- Only a small amount is absorbed in topical use, but careful use in pregnant women.
- Tinea versicolor causes skin pigmentation disorder. After treatment, pigmentation disorders has not returned to normal. For normal pigmentation, it is recommended to sunbathing in the morning.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
Irritation and sensitivity.
Kanesol® Cream 2% Box, 1 tube @ 5 gram Reg. No. DTL0102302929A1
STORE BELOW 30°C
Use within 30 days at temperatures below 30°C after the packaging is opened.
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia