Forgesic® Injection 50 mg/ml, each ml contains : Tramadol HCl 50 mg.
Forgesic® contains Tramadol HCl as active ingredient is available in injection 50 mg/ml.
- Severe, acute and chronic pain.
- Postsurgical pain.
- Pain caused by diagnostic measures.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Adult and children > 14 years :
- IV route : 1 – 2 ampoules, slowly injected or dissolved in solution and then infused intravenously.
- IM or SC route : 1 – 2 ampoules.
If the pain sensation still exists, 1 more ampoule of Forgesic® Injection can be given after 30 – 60 minutes. Dose adjustment is required for the patients with kidney or liver impairments.
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 400 mg per day.
- Acute intoxication with alcohol, hypnotics, analgesics, opiates or psychotropic drugs.
- Patients treated with MAO inhibitor.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to Tramadol HCl or opiates.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- In long term treatment, it has dependance potential. Doctor should give duration of
- Caution should be used in patients head injury, increased intracranial pressure, severe liver and dysfunctions or bronchus hypersecretions because it can increase the risk of convulsion or shock.
- Concurently use with act on other CNS or use high dose can cause reduce bronchus
- Use in pregnancy must consider useful and the risk through fetus or mother.
- Caution should be used in women lactation because Tramadol HCl is excreted in breast milk.
- Tramadol HCl has such a significant effect on mental alertness that patients must not driver a car or operate dangerous machinery.
- Respiratory depression in overdosage can be neutralized by Naloxone and seizure can be supressed by benzodiazepine.
- Alhtough Tramadol HCl is an opioid antagonist, it cannot suppress Morphine withdrawl symptoms.
- Tramadol HCl has potent physical and psychological dependence similar with Morphine (µ-opioid).
- Not recommended for use in patients who have a tendency to drug abuse or use in chronic Opium.
Forgesic® Injection 50 mg/ml Box, 5 ampoules @ 1 ml Reg. No. DKL9702323943A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT. STORE THE PRODUCT ON THE BOX BEFORE USED.
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia