Epesone® Sugar coated tablet, each sugar coated tablet contains : Eperisone HCl 50 mg.
Epesone® with Eperisone HCl as active ingredient is available in sugar coated tablet 50.mg.
For the symptomatic treatment of conditions which associated with musculoskeletal spasm.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Adults : 1 tablet (50 mg of Epesone®) 3 times daily, taken orally after each meals. The dose should be adjusted according to the age of patient and severity of symptoms.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- General : Weakness, dizziness or drowsiness may occur with the use of this drug. Discontinue use or decrease dosage at the first sign of such symptoms. Patients on therapy with this drug should not drive or operate machinery.
- The following patients require careful administration : Patients with hepatic disorders.
- Usage during pregnancy and lactation :
- Safety for use in pregnancy has not been established. Eperisone HCl should be used only when the anticipated benefits of its use outweigh the possible risks.
- It is desirable that this drug should not be used during lactation. If it must be used during lactation, the patient should discntinue breast-feeding.
- Safety for use in childrens has not been established.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
There is a report that disturbances in ocular accommodation occurred after the concomitant use of Tolperisone HCl, a similar compound to this drug and Methocarbamol.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Liver : As hepatic dysfunction may sometimes occur, carefully observe patients hepatic functions. Discontinue the medication if any abnormality is observed.
- Kidney : As renal dysfunction may sometimes occur, carefully observe patients renal functions. Discontinue the medication if any abnormality is observed.
- Blood : PPC count or hemoglobin may sometimes become abnormal. Blood examinations and other care should be given. Discontinue the medication if any abnormality occurs.
- Dermatological : Such symptoms as rashes may sometimes be associated with the administration of this drug.
- Psychoneurotic : Such symptoms as insomnia, headache, drowsiness, stiffness or numbness and trembling in the extremities my sometimes occur.
- Gastrointestinal : Nausea and vomiting, anorexia, gastric discomfort, dry mouth, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, sense of fullness in the abdomen, soft stools or the other symptoms of gastrointestinal upsets may sometimes occur.
- Urinary : Anuresis, nocturnal incontinence, sense of residual urine or other symptoms of urinary disorders may sometimes occur.
- Systemic : Weakness, dizziness or a feeling of fatigue may sometimes occur.
- Others : Facial flush and perspiration may occasionally occur.
Epesone® Sugar coated tablet 50 mg Box, 10 strips @ 10 sugar coated tablets
Reg. No. DKL1802356916A1
STORE BELOW 30°C, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia