Clinbercin® Capsule 300 mg, each capsule contains : Clindamycin HCl equivalent to Clindamycin
Clinbercin® with Clindamycin HCl (equivalent to Clindamycin) as active ingredient is available in capsule 300 mg.
For the treatment of serious infections caused by sensitive anaerobes gram positive bacteria, such as Streptococcus, Pneumococcus and Staphylococcus :
- Respiratory tract : Empyema, anaerobic pneumonitis and lung a
- Skin and soft tissue infections.
- Intra-abdominal infectionsg., peritonitis and intra-abdominal abscess.
- Gynecological infections including endometritis, pelvic cellulitis and post surgical vaginal cuff infec
- Joints and bones infe
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
- Serious infections : 150 – 300 mg every 6 hours.
- More severe infections : 300 – 450 mg every 6 hours.
- Serious infections : 8 – 16 mg/kgBW/day divided into 3 – 4 equal doses.
- More severe infections : 16 – 20 mg/kgBW/day divided into 3 – 4 equal doses.
If significant diarrhea occurs during therapy, this antibiotic should be discontinued. To avoid the possibility of esophageal irritation, Clindamycin should be taken with a full glass of water.
In cases of β-hemolytic streptococci infections,treatment should be continued for at least 10 days.
- Patients with known hypersensitive to antibiotic Clindamycin or Lincomycin.
- Patients with diarrhea.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Clindamycin only used for treatment serious in
- Clindamycin should not be used in patient with upper respiratory tract infec
- Caution when administered to patient with a history of gastrointestinal disease, especially co
- In patients with renal and liver disfunction, dosage may be decreased because on those patients, the half time of Clindamycin has prolonged.
- Caution used in elderly pat An alteration of defecation frequency must be monitored, because elderly with severe disease are sensitive with diarrhea.
- Caution used in atopic pa
- Clindamycin may cause an overgrowth of non-susceptible organism particularly ye If superinfections occur, appropriate measures should be taken as indicated by the patient clinical condition.
- Indicated surgical procedures should be performed in conjuction with ant
- During prolonged therapy, liver and kidney function tests should be done periodically and blood counts should be perfor
- In patients with severe renal disease which have severe abnormal metabolism, the dosage must be administered carefully and the concentration of Clindamycin in serum must be monitored during the high dosage treatm
- Since Clindamycin can not diffuse adequately into the cerebrospinal fluid, the drug should not be used in the treatment of m
- Clindamycin is excreted through breast milk, therefore in neonates must be considered to making decision for lactation or stop lactation taking into consideration interests of the treatment.
- Administer in newborn babies, the monitoring of organ function must be done adequately. For injection which contain of Benzyl alcohol as an excipient may cause “gasping syndrome” in premature baby.
Clinbercin® Capsule 300 mg Box, 3 strips @ 10 capsules Reg. No. DKL9702324001C1
STORE BELOW 30ºC
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia