Berthyco® Injection 500 mcg/ml, each ml contains : Mecobalamine 500 mcg.
Berthyco® contains Mecobalamin as its active ingredients, available as 500 mcg capsule and 500 mcg/ml injection.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS :
Berthyco® Injection : 1 ampoule (500 mcg) administered IM or IV 3 times a week.
The dosage should be adjusted according to age and severity of symptoms.
Patients known hypersensitive to this drug.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Berthyco® Injection must be used promptly after the package is opened and care must be taken not expose the ampoules to direct light.
- In intramuscular administration, care should be exercised, as suggested below, to avoid adverse effects on tissues or nerves.
- Repeated injection at the same site should be avoided. Particular care should be exercised when administering this drugs to neonates, premature infants, infants and children.
- The course of nerves should be avoided for the site of injection.
- If the patient complains of pain or if blood reflux occurs when the syringe needle is stuck, withdraw it immediately and try a different site.
- The Berthyco® Injection is a one-point-cut type ampoule. It is recommended that the cut point of the ampoule be wiped clean with an alcohol swab.
- Berthyco® Injection should not be used over a period of months if there is lack of satisfactory clinical response in patients with megaloblastic anemia or with peripheral neuropathies probably due to Vitamin B12
Berthyco® Injection 500 mcg/ml Box, 10 ampoules @ 1 ml Reg. No. DKL0102331543A1
STORE BELOW 30ºC, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia