Benoson®– M Cream, each g contains : Betamethasone valerate equivalent with Betamethasone 1 mg and Miconazole nitrate 20 mg.
Benoson®– M Cream contains Betamethasone valerate (equivalent to Betamethasone) and Miconazole nitrate as active ingredient is available in 5 g cream.
Benoson®– M Cream is indicated for the topical treatment of skin infections caused by fungus that is accompanied by inflammation.
DOSSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
Applied thinly to the affected skin areas/ulcers 2 – 3 times a day.
Application of large amounts or long-term topical corticosteroids can suppress pituitary-adrenal function, resulting in secondary adrenal insufficiency, and cause hypercorticism manifestation, including Cushing’s disease.
Appropriate symptomatic treatment is indicated. Acute hypercorticoid symptoms usually reversible. If necessary, treat the electrolyte imbalance. In chronic toxicity cases, it is recommended to stop the corticosteroid slowly.
- Patients hypersensitive to such preparations.
- Diseases of skin tuberculosis, viral infections of the skin and infections caused by gram-negative bacteria.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Avoid eye contact when used in face area.
- Only allowed to use a maximum of 7 days and need to be reviewed when the diagnosis has not obtained satisfactory results with a free alternative corticosteroid therapy (single antifungal preparations) as directed by your doctor.
- Careful use in pregnant women only if the benefits outweigh the risks to the fetus.
- Safety and effectiveness in children under 12 years certaintly unknown.
- Part of the body is smeared with drugs, do not cover or bandage.
- To immediately report any side effects arising from the use of these drugs to doctors.
ADVERSE REACTIONS :
- Allergic reactions.
- The following local adverse effects occurred in long-term use of corticosteroids is burning sensation, skin atrophy, striae, facial skin eruptions such as acne, miliaris and systemic corticosteroid effects as a result of absorption.
|Benoson®– M Cream||Box, tube @ 5 g||Reg. No. DKL9602322929A1|
STORE BELOW 30°C, PROTECT FROM LIGHT
ON MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Manufactured by :
Sidoarjo – Indonesia